Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, December 27, 2002


When I was a kid I'd usually dream about this:

Flying in a dream is not too unusual but not everyone has these dreams. Our bodies cannot fly so flying represents the part of us that is not limited by the physical body — the mind. Flying by yourself in a dream indicates you have a strong mind (ie. are very rational / intellectual). This ability to 'project' your mind means you can develop hypnosis and absent healing among other things. These abilities work through projecting your mind onto another. The downside is that the person has to be careful to not be too much in the head all the time. You can miss a lot of opportunities in life if you always rationalize things and never follow you heart.

Flying with a guide in a dream is different though and it indicates that you have the ability to project your mind into the spirit world and communicate with spirits. A guide in these type of dreams usually appears as somebody who is an instructor on how to fly.

But mostly my dream sequence would end with me heading straight for & crashing into the pavement. Now what could that mean? I don't think I've ever "flown" with a guide before. Hmmm, lemme try to remember...

posted by Andalusia at 12/27/2002 12:20:00 AM


*