Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, December 21, 2002


I've fixed all the links in my long December 19th post. My best bud has fallen in love with the Haindl deck all over again as well, when she took a closer look at the Star card from it in my guidebook. The Two of Cups is the loveliest card in that particular deck, though, so far.

I feel light & bubbly today. Good morning. Thank you so much for the great conversation & sandwiches, Ate May. I promise to be a good godmother to Sean someday. & yes, you are so lucky to have a great father. As much as I'd like to give you my condolences for him, I think you should be happy because at least even in his last hour he was able to let you feel how much he loves you & the rest of your family. *hugs* I'm glad to be a part of your family, too, via my best bud & your sister-in-law shadowkat.

posted by Andalusia at 12/21/2002 07:42:00 AM


*