Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, October 05, 2002


I'm leaving for Kathz's tonight. I've been with her at Marky's place the other night, though, where we all had a taste of this new Rocky Road cake roll from our small local bakeshop we have in town & I finally met their friend from school Edz (Edwin). I did a reading for the latter (because he turned out to be so nice, yay), which was draining for the both of us even though it was relatively short, & I joined him on his way home since we were to pass through the same route anyway. I was supposed to watch Birthday Girl with my best bud that afternoon, but I was too tired to trek all the way to our local mall. I dunno when will I ever catch the movie now, & whom I'll be going out with.

Sana hindi ako antukin nang tuluyan mamaya. I have yet to scrub my feet, too. Trip lang. I find the whole darned move soothing enough somehow. Mmm, hooray, peppermint.


posted by Andalusia at 10/05/2002 07:01:00 PM


*