Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, October 18, 2002


Heads up for Diablo II Expansion. Dammit, I had to wait this long to get my hands on the game. I'm playing as an Assassin now, currently on Level 9, still about to rescue Deckard Cain in Tristram. I'm drooling over my brother's Level 26 Druid moseying along Act 3. Fuckin a. I wish I played well, too. My Amazon sucked like hell, after my brother & I went on multiplayer mode at my favorite yet now defunct Net + gaming station around 2 years ago. His Paladin was 20 levels ahead, & we had to be in his arena, so do the math. We were bored & experimental like that, as we had to share gems & skulls as well as armor & weaponry.

(MOTD) = David Bowie - Little Wonder

posted by Andalusia at 10/18/2002 04:08:00 AM


*