Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, August 30, 2002



You're a bit of a paradox. You try to get everyone to like you, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. You usually wind up being the mediator; both non-menthol and menthol alike can be understood by you. It takes a special kind of person to smoke just you, however, and you're still waiting.

Find out what cigarette you are.
Take the Cigarette Test by Girlwithagun


Bring on the gudang!

Not that I puff on this stuff a lot. I hardly smoke.

Maybe I shouldn't. Papanget ako lalo. Hehehe.

But this soothes real nice. Stress can make one look & feel crappy anyway, so maybe I should focus more on warding the latter off.

posted by Andalusia at 8/30/2002 06:32:00 PM


*