"Oh, no, not another one of them passed-around-junk-crammed-in-her-inbox kinda posts!"
THE HARDEST THINGS IN LOVE?
1. Flashing your smile to someone you don't want to see.
2. Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget.
3. Showing that you care.
4. Finding a way to mend a broken heart.
5. Learning that you've been used by someone you truly love.
6. Saying "I love you" when you mean it and when you don't.
7. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love.
8. Rrealizing that you love somebody you've just taken for granted.
9. Realizing that you love the person you've just broken up with.
10. Waiting for promises you know she or he'll never keep.
11. Declaring your love for someone who loves somebody else.
12. Reminiscing the good times you shared together.
13. Shielding your heart to love somebody.
14. Trying to hide what you really feel.
15. Having a commitment w/ someone that you know would not last.
16. Trying to fight back the tears that inevitably pour down.
17. Sharing the one you love w/ someone else.
18. Loving a person too much. (which is harder, loving someone who can't love you back
or having someone that loves you so much yet you cannot love him/her the way he/she does?)
19. Giving up someone you never thought of losing ever.
20. Falling in love for the first time.
21. Loving someone you haven't even seen.
22. Having the right love at the wrong time.
23. Exerting effort to make the relationship last or work.
24. Not being appreciated when you know you've given your best.
25. Taking the risk to fall in love again.
26. Hiding your relationship from someone else, or from the rest of the world.
27. Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
28. Choosing between 2 persons whom you really love.
29. Finding out that you can never have back the person you just let go.
30. Seeing the person you love with someone else.
31. Learning that the person who claimed to have loved you so much never really cared
32. Seeing the one you love fall for someone else.
33. Falling for your best friend and knowing that things can never be the same again.
34. Learning to trust after you have been burned.
35. Accepting that it was not meant to be.
36. Smiling when all you want to do is cry.
37. Falling and knowing that it can never be.
38. Not being able to love the person who truly cares for you.
39. Saying that you can never love a person the way he loves you.
40. Hearing that he can never love you the way that you love him.
41. Saying that you are over someone whom you still love.
42. Being friends again and learning to let go of each other because you both know it is better that way.
43. Convincing oneself that you are not in love when you know that you are.
44. Having to let go because you know that he deserves someone else.
45. Trying not to remember how perfect everything used to be.
I have yet to fix this entry. This is for all my sap-infested buds, hehe, if ever they'd get to read this shyt.