This ditty I got from my inbox, thanks to my best bud in high school, sure is amusing:
Let's check if we're getting old... 1. You need to sleep more, until afternoon, after a night out.
2. Your friends are getting married.
3. You are always surprised to see small children playing comfortably with computers.
4. When you see teenagers with mobile phones, you shake your head.
5. You develop more and more feelings about your work. It's now your life.
6. You spend less and less time talking on phone with your friends daily.
7. You meet your friends from time to time, talking about the good old days, repeating again and again all funny stories your experienced together.
8. Having read this bit, you are thinking of making it known to some other friends. You think they will like it too....
Even if I don't look nor act entirely my age, I am getting old. Growing older each day. *sigh*
I'll add some more of my own observations to this list next time.