Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, April 10, 2002


These occasional Seven Shots of Wisdom questions are quite too catchy to miss. Ripped this edition of queries from Toni.

1. What is your drug of choice?

Uh, would chocolate do?

2. What things are better than sex for you? (i'm not assuming you've had sex, it's just an expression)

I'm not sure, but maybe chocolates & exhilaratingly fun times with friends will do for now. Or even plain kissing. (uh, did I just say that?)

3. Which of the seven sins are you most often guilty of? (pride, anger, lust, sloth, envy, gluttony, greed)

I used to be into pride & anger. Now all I ever have is sloth, I guess.

4. If you could get rid of an emotion forever, which would it be?

Fear. Or even sadness.

5. What one day would you like to live again unchanged?

I can't say. I always seem to note even on my happiest moments that things could've been better if so & so were like this or that.

I'm soOoOo into detail like that.

But maybe the times I'd spend walking under a drizzle on a lazy afternoon would be fairly okay.

6. What day would you like to live again to change it?

My entire high school life. The day I realized I was flunking out of school due to abject misery. January 6th.

7. Which year of your life would you have skipped gladly?

All four years of high school, plus the tumultuous year after that. When I was 12, I was wishing I had to be 21 soon so I wouldn't have to put up with growing pains all brought upon with the onset & duration of puberty.

(MOTD) = Massive Attack - Protection

posted by Andalusia at 4/10/2002 09:00:00 AM


*