Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, February 27, 2002


I wrote this bit down on an e-card for Valentine's Day last year. Went through my e-mail & saw a copy of this while I was at it.

"Beauty does not solely lie upon the superficial features of a person or an object or what not... but also on what the main, inner traits & value of that certain individual or thing and what have you. Sometimes what is unseen by the naked eye is what really matters, or has the most weighted significance... never mind the flaws; focus on the well-placed intricacies."

(MOTD) = Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross

posted by Andalusia at 2/27/2002 05:40:00 AM


*