Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, December 11, 2001


Been a while since I've been here. A lot has transpired during the past few weeks. And I can't help wondering where is all this misery boiling down to.

I'm grounded once again. Been this same way last year. Hopefully not next year. This'll be the last straw, I vow to myself. Mom says I already burned down her last straw of patience for me. All I'm ever good at is being abominable.

There's this poem I keep re-reading til my eyes wince in pain. But I'd rather keep it to myself instead. Oh, well. Been loafing around here today like some crazed whining cynic ready to jump off a cliff and break her silly neck, in case she succeeds to come up ALIVE from the horrid fall.

I miss my bed. My room. My sleep routine. My sanity even.

For all it's worth, I love you, fUse. I always will. I'll do my best to work things out down here. I wouldn't even dare think of wanting to lose you ever. If forever does exist, I'd want to be there with you.

posted by Andalusia at 12/11/2001 05:58:00 AM


*