Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, October 02, 2001


RECOLLECTION AND ALL THAT BLAH

My life is going nowhere fast, & yet as of now I can't do anything much about it. But I hope things turn for the better... my whole future depends on what will happen by the end of the semester. Being "dislodged" from school is the pits. I miss my old, sprightly self reeeeaaaaaal baaaaaaaaad.

Kath & I decided to trip to the mall at the last minute last night. She wanted to watch "Heartbreakers" - & I'm mightly glad we did. It was a totally thought-provoking movie presented in a very light, casual, comical way... much like "Bedazzled", shown a few months earlier. However, if it weren't for the rather torrid kissing scenes, rampant stiffy shots, plunging necklines, tight dresses, dangling long legs, & innuendos, I would probably be really satisfied. I mean, the whole shyt was just too much for a comic flick, IMO. But then again, the plot calls for such takes - I've seen worse stuff pulled off, anyway.

All that food-tripping wasn't enough, though, to keep me sober last weekend. Had too much cake, experimented with bagoong + tinola, pigged out on arroz caldo a few minutes before hitting the sack, & gobbled up the rest of the carbonara heaped in macaroni. Lynne came over & stayed for 24 hours or so. I managed to keep my word to shadowkat for showing up last Saturday night. Lynne & Kath were with me - & boy, we weren't in our usual selves back then.

My good ol' bud McCoy called up oh-so unexpectedly last week, when my sis & I decided to trip on Japanese [food]. My bro took the call for me the first time. The three of us sibs got so sick of cali maki. Sheesh. But the torikatsu was superb.

But before that, I dragged my kid brother to see "The Princess Diaries" last Wednesday. I was dying to check that one out the very first time I caught sight of its wacky trailer & promotional ads in the mall along my locale. I have to admit I've seen better stuff than this flick, but it was hella fun seeing it nevertheless. I have the feeling that Sonny [what I'd usually call him] would probably duck for cover the next time I tag him along to watch a movie after school. He's been enduring "sissy" movies with me ever since we watched "Atlantis"... poor boy, heh. My kid sis nor anyone else couldn't go with me, so Sonny'll make do. It's nice bonding with him anyway, from time to time.

My best friend shadowkat gave me a cute Taz of Looney Tunes throw pillow the day before the movies... I didn't expect she'd drop by, & we had to settle for shanghai rice + pancit canton for lunch. We chatted lightly, updating each other on what we've been into the past few days of absence. I had to drop her off in turn at her place that night, since it was getting rather scary of her going home alone around such hours. We had spaghetti & beef sopas for dinner there, & she shared with me her anxieties in love, romance, friendships going stale, school, & self. It was a rather meaningful conversation, compared to all the others I've spent bumming around with her this year, as far as I can remember. Hmmm... oh, well. I feel sick & diminishing, too. Death would be a pretty good release of tension, methinks.


posted by Andalusia at 10/02/2001 08:18:00 AM


*