Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, October 15, 2001


(MOTD) = Stuck Mojo - Rising

Boy, am I psyched. But one thing's for sure... riding a bus to the mall & back for plain kicks can absolutely clear up muddled thinking. Well, at least for an hour.

I have to get back into the habit of journal writing again to keep track of my diffused stream of consciousness. Oh, & I mean WRITING. /me grimaces

Here's another nice flick & keyword to follow for the proceeding posts & general babble: Osmosis Jones.

I can't wait for "Legally Blonde" & "Serendipity", though!

I've been wondering why some of them light, heartwarming, insightful movies are underrated. They should get a lot of publicity. People oughta learn more about them, & the lessons they behold. Sometimes you rediscover the most overlooked sensibilities in "flimsy"-themed motion pictures. Hooray for humor!

posted by Andalusia at 10/15/2001 10:15:00 AM


*