Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, June 08, 2001


"TALAP!"
I decided to go back that Tuesday night. I met 2 other guys that my rehashed buds have recently hooked up with... we still hung out at the same old place... only this time we were in full view of street passers-by. They'd smoke & "text" to death, & Manay Titah would make us laugh our guts out by retelling [& re-enacting as well!] their funny tropa moments. The moon was at its fullest phase, so the earth was all magically blue then.

We "bonded" shortly after, a few minutes before midnight... a few before Beige's 23rd birthday ended. It was also my older sister's birthday that day, but I haven't had a word from her since. (Yikes, I might as well send a late birthday card tonight...) Anyway, you guys should try this yummy concoction made up of the ff.: a bottle of local gin, 3 bottles of the standard local beer (milder than the other brands which have proliferated lately), & a 12-oz bottle each of local clear & orange soda. Pass the shot glass around after shaking em all in, & for sure you'll be reaching out for the whole pitcher of the mix! Whoohoo. I like it when I'm tipsy, but I hate it when I don't get enough of the booze. Too bad. I hope by the 25th of September we'll have more of that yummy sip-up. And I don't mean just SIP.

posted by Andalusia at 6/08/2001 10:11:00 PM


*