Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, June 08, 2001


(MOTD) = Deftones - Change

Monday was a good, good day for me. The campus sure has come up with developments ever since I quit school. New set of faces... new set of rules... new beginnings, hopefully. I can hardly wait. The lab where I'll be taking up all my major subjects is still under renovation. I feel like a doggone freshman again!

Oh, but there was still familiar stuff left... like the library... the stale cafeteria... the lobbies... old yet young friends... old yet young "pet peeves" [READ: the people I so disdain running into the halls]... our Dean... my grades... thanks Ino, for letting me catch up with what I've missed. You're so all-throughout nice. God bless you.

Good thing I got cleared in the nick of time, & without Jon's help, I wouldn't be able to claim my evaluation report form on the 16th! [Jon's a reticent software whiz & Lynne's beau ^-^, FYI.] I really felt "WHOOHOO!!" Despite the heat that fateful afternoon, I was so pepped up that I could do just about anything! Well, I actually did the unthinkable... I went RETROSPECTIVE.

When I had to bid goodbye to the "dynamic duo"... I decided to go back to my old homestead... ohhhhh, I have a 3-part story to tell you about my misadventures there...

posted by Andalusia at 6/08/2001 08:10:00 PM


*