Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, June 27, 2001


(MOTD) = Daft Punk - Digital Love

Got late for OCS. Yikes, I never realized there were SOOO many of us enrolled in our class! We all had to squeeze ourselves in the school administration's convent's convention center, which was awfully HARD... so I had to remain standing along with Jim & some other boys from the Engineering department. We couldn't use our usual room [at the Instructional Media Center] because the morning speech class schedules were already assigned at the latter. The new Speech Lab's still under construction, so we have to all make do with everything available for now. I forgot to tell you that our regular classroom has been renovated from an insipid underdeveloped lab to a fully-furnished, state-of-the-art [well, we'll see about that when it's completely finished] studio. Now we're all having trouble where would we be spending the rest of our classes in in the near future.

My film class teacher would also be handling our OCS sessions. She encouraged me again, just like yesterday's meeting, to finally clean up my act & that the department needs "my kinda stuff", hehe. Whoohoo. Oh, well. That was a sure-fire morale-boosting relief. That made my day. Be it known that from hereon, I would never, EVER fail to attend her classes for this sem. Unless something really tricky came up, of course - like I got sick with chickenpox or got ran over by a 10-wheeler (God oh-so forbid!)... or anything else remotely like what I've cited.

I've managed to talk to our Dean if I could retake my radio production & organizational communication subjects, & advance to PR writing & editing. She gave me the go-signal. Double whopper for me. (No, not the staple burger kind... more like, positive inputs to my ego-tripping for the day.) I got high in senior PR class, too, from sitting in & asking questions for added info & clarification about the fundamentals of a subject I took up 3 years ago.

SAVED BY THE (CHURCH) BELL(S)...
Our school held a Pentecostal mass this afternoon, on my Nihongo class timeslot. WHEW! YAY! Banzai! \o/ *snicker*
I ran into Jane at the cafeteria, & she was beaming when she told me we wouldn't have to "gruel" for an hour in FL. Gott Sie Dank! However, it felt a bit funny deep inside knowing our class was postponed for this day. I kinda miss my sensei now, haha! I've just realized that I get a kick out of her nerve-wracking recitation scheme - the way my mind would go completely blank everytime she'd start sorting & flipping out our classcards, then ask us in Japanese tackling the lessons covered. *ULK* So the gang & I hung out at the cafeteria to trip on grub & inane laughs. We also had to brainstorm for tomorrow's "debate"... with a new topic dished out, regarding the local government destabilization fuss. Oh, brother...

Finally got refitted. Have to be back on Friday for the "output". Then I dropped by shadowkat's, & all went well so far. Talked & had dinner. I felt like a happy 8-yr-old after having her superb mango cooler. j0yce from IRC forwarded me via 426 this really nasty VIRGINITY TEST. We had to laugh our guts out & prank on protein, who had the nerve to return the damn sms to me, haha.

Sheesh. Guess what I did in response to the wacky message. ^-^

posted by Andalusia at 6/27/2001 11:59:00 PM


*