Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, June 26, 2001


If I were to ponder on how measly my life has become over the past 3 years...

1) I've become very much immobile... no wonder I've gained weight & can't shed the added pounds off ever since I got `em. Blame it on the carbonara, ice cream & refrigerator cakes every now & then. Don't forget the neighborhood dogs abound that are making it hard for me to at bike at least for a block & back. GRRRR.
2) My eyesight has definitely blurred. I'll have to tell my parents I'll be needing glasses next month... it's painfully hard not to people's faces anymore from a certain distance. To think I have this knack for observing people at all angles.
3) Talk about being dull & insipid. The thing with learning Japanese is already painstaking for me, & recalling what I've learned over the past 5 semesters is double impossible. I threw all my notes & handouts away while we were moving here, so I'm left with nothing but sheer TRASH. Being a half-baked graduate-to-be isn't such a winning factor in Life's major survival playoffs. Darnit, enuff with the rock-n-roll bum lifestyle from now on!
4) I'm not growing any younger. Pathetic. Even if I can pass for a lousy under-18 slob in moviehouses, liquor stores, & anywhere else with no minors allowed, I'm still O-L-D & aging. UGH. Hmmm, at least with my oily skin I dun have to worry about wrinkles until 40, right? I've got to deal with my stretch marks & cellulite, though. Oh, not to mention my dire need for finishing school to shake off this naivete & boyishness. Gross.

So what's got a poserslackerlewser d0rk got to do now?

posted by Andalusia at 6/26/2001 01:32:00 AM


*