Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, June 25, 2001


Haven't had dinner yet. Man, I'm bushed. Having a HARD time viewing Yahoo!.com with my IE 5.5 tonight. Good thing I was able to access Blogger before I totally got wrecked. Almost fell asleep a while back shortly after getting home from school. That would be a bummer without yet eating. I'm soooo drained I can hardly think straight. shadowkat kept me awake for some time, "texting" to me her woes, even though she actually wouldn't tell me why she was going melodramatic & shyt. Oh, well.

I've realized I have less load to take now, but still the choice is mine to either push through & move on with my thesis & other subject completions, or retake the damn subjects & be with new blood. *sigh* I wish I wouldn't have to put up with this kinda crap. Anyway, I might as well have to make myself comfy with all the sittings-in we'll be doing for this sem.

Nihongo was OK for now. I practised til God knows when this morning on our first basic rough sentence construction lesson so I dun have to put up with flunking next session again. (Thank heavens for my oh-so-zealous-in-Japanese-pop-culture kid sister!) More of the original guys from my section attended, so we had to start from scratch all over again. Yikes. But, whew! At least things were all clearer for us last week's gakusei's. And I have a smart classmate now whom I can ask for help when things get pretty muddling with the lessons! (We were from the school chess society 3 years ago. He was a whiz & I was a saling-pusa flop.) However, *gulp* there's yet Wednesday's class to brace ourselves for. Plus the fact that I have retakers for classmates this sem isn't making me feel any better. /me groans in desperation


posted by Andalusia at 6/25/2001 11:12:00 PM


*