Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, June 26, 2001


Have stayed sleepless all throughout the night til now. Made my kid brother breakfast with gusto. I even bade him good luck & a nice morning via 426. I actually love my kid sibs, mind you. Now I also know how a mother feels like attending to her kids & stuff. I've made them dinners & cleared the place after them, & I'm all gewd with it. Which reminds me, I have to get my Erma Bombeck book from Jen soon. Like later, if ever.

I'm still hyper. bluntzeta & I are talking about local flip fewd & now I'm craving for breaded deep-fried quail eggs & pure white vinegar like cra-zEe!! I had 5 of em/Php7 for recess yesterday, & now I want MOOOORE! Tsk, talk about morning sickness, bwehehe.

Back to my younger brother... funny how he asked me last night if... (ok, hang on tight `cause here comes a gazillion-quarter dollar question!) ...if I had people at school jonesing on me or something. HUH? Like, WTF?! I nearly fell off my seat & rolled down the stairs laughing my ass out. Like, why on earth would he care if he had serial killers, errr, dumbasses ESTE school guys crushing on his older lam0r sister?! I had to ask him twice on occasion where the hell did he get such an idea. He only grinned as if it was some sort of trick query - which of course, we have to declare it to be really MERELY hypothetical. Awww, too bad. Kala ko totoo na, ahehehe. I only had to grudgingly reply, "yeah, meron, but that was like 3-4 years ago!" Ho-hummm...

I think I'll need a major, MAJOR makeover. *gadzooks*

posted by Andalusia at 6/26/2001 08:20:00 AM


*