Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, June 27, 2001


12:00 NN I feel sick. Woke up very late this morning. Haven't had lunch nor taken a bath yet. The sun is up today, but it still feels chilly outside for me. My kid sis's feeling down & out as well. I have to go to school today, though. OCS 311 (Oral Communications Skills) awaits. My parents will kill me too if I skip classes by hanging out here in front of the puter. So will my FL prof when I come back by Friday. So, no thank you. I'll gladly drop by campus & get refitted afterwards.

It's nice how in OCS all of the juniors & seniors will be in one class. OCS is actually a new subject this school year, & all seniors of all courses are required to enroll in it. I wonder how it'd fare out. Will it be like Voice & Diction revisited? Or like high school's Public Speaking et al? Hmmm...

1:00 P.M. Prepared today's lunch & got excited after being sent in 3 quiz questions by my cp network's raffle trivia contest, wherein a subscriber can win Php1M every month. When the 4th question was sent, & I keyed in my guess for an answer, the system became temporarily unavailable. Darn. Talk about premium cp network service. I wonder if anyone does ever get to win by any chance in this kinda racket. Just thinking. Masaya ding mag-trip somehow.

posted by Andalusia at 6/27/2001 01:05:00 PM


*